From OpenwaterpediaCulture Sport, along with Daniel Pagés, and the co-organiser of the Swim The Costa Brava event and ProSwim Challenge.
At Culture Sport, Molina and develop, organize and promote open water swims and training camps in the Mediterranean.
Molina has experience working in the tourist industry, with a particular expertise in event management, as well as being qualified as a Level 1 sports manager specialising in swimming.
Culture Sport Events
- Island of Sa Dragonera on 27 May 2012 (Majorca)
- Costa Guixolenca on 10 June 2012 (Costa Brava)
- Crossing the Border France to Spain on 8 July 2012 (Portbou)
- River Ebro on 21 July 2012 (Tortosa)
- Swim Barcelona on 9 September 2012 (Barcelona)
- Cap Norfeu on 21 October 2012 (Costa Brava)
- Medes Isles on 18 November 2012 (Costa Brava)
Culture Sport Swimming Camps
- Olbia, Cerdeña (Italy)
- Torremolinos, Málaga (Spain)
- Lanzarote, Canary Islands (Spain)
- Los Cristianos, Tenerife South (Spain)
- Mataró, Barcelona (Spain)