(Redirected from Beginner)newcomer to a group, especially to a pod of open water swimmers or to the open water swimming community. Newbies are occasionally assisted by swim angels.
The newbie was a fast pool swimmer, but showed up with a wetsuit at the beach workout.
- Toes In The Water
- Taxonomic Hierarchy In The Open Water
- Ten Big Ideas For Open Water Swimming
- Sharing The Passion In The Open Water
- Men And Women Swimming Together In The Open Water
- Nadandolibre Achieves Elegance, Efficiency In The Water
- POWerful Training In Warsaw, Poland
- Volunteers, Escort Crew Fuel The Open Water World
- The Far East Is Far Out
- Pam Lazzarotto, A Swim Angel In Disguise
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Swim Angels Make Everything Better
- Don Riddington Gets Spirited Away In The English Channel
- Jose Diaz Achieves Success With Nadandolibre
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Performance Of The Year Nominees
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man Of The Year Nominees
- You Are A Newbie Swimmer If...
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- How Baby Boomers Will Affect Open Water Swimming
- Mallory Mead Channeling Confidence And Camaraderie