Dr. Bill Peck is a pediatrician who creates beautiful walking sticks that are given to the victors of the annual Kingdom Swim and World Open Water Swimming Association 10-mile World Championship held in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont.
The Kingdom Swim is one of the longest marathon swims in the world. The multi-race charity swim event is held in Lake Memphremagog in the state of Vermont and is the World Open Water Swimming Association-sanctioned World 10-mile Swimming Championships. The event is organized by Phil White of the Northeast Kingdom Open Water Swimming Association. Races include 1 mile, 3 miles, 6 miles, 10 mile events.
- A Short List of Marathon Swims
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Swimming In The Open Water Swimming Kingdom
- To Kingdom Come They Swim
- Nor'easter Taking Storm
- Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- Rob Madell Proves It Is Never Too Late
- WOWSA Battle: Brian Phillips vs. Eric Nilsson
- Emma Otto-Moudry Can WOW The Crowd
- Pure As White In Lake Memphremagog