Blue Moons is a relay team that participated in the 10-mile Trans Tahoe Relay across Lake Tahoe from Sand Harbor Beach in Nevada to Skylandia Beach, Lake Forest in California. The team was captained by Eve Smith.
Trans Tahoe Relay
The Olympic Club Trans Tahoe Relay is one of the most unique open water swimming events in the world. In 1976, Olympic Club members decided to challenge each other to a team race across Lake Tahoe. Soon after, other clubs were invited to join this annual "Invitational Relay" event. Last year the race attracted over 1134 competitors from all over the country. The Trans Tahoe Relay has become the largest open water swimming relays in the world.
- Trans Tahoe Relay
- America's Top 50 Open Water Swims
- Olympic Club
- Open Water Swimming
- Getting High In Open Water Swimming
- Defining Open Water Swimming Relays
- America The Beautiful Open Water Swimming List
- World's Top 100 Open Water Swims
- The Feeling Of Finishing From Fatigue To Felicity
- Marathon Swimming