Boston Light Swim
The Boston Light Swim (also known as the Boston Lighthouse Marathon Swim in its early history) is the oldest open water swim in the United States of America and is one of the longest marathon swims in the world. After a hiatus of several decades, the modern-day version was re-started by James Doty in the 1970s.
City Boston Harbor Islands, Boston
Name Greg O'Connor
Event Date: 18 August 2012
Website: Boston Light Swim website
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?
- A Short List of Marathon Swims
- If You Swim With Ease