From OpenwaterpediaTiki Swim in Oceanside, California. He is the former president and current member of the Tri Club San Diego.
- Superfrog Half Ironman 2011 - Half Ironman-1.2Mi Swim, 56Mi Cycle, 13.1Mi Run 4:44:07
- Vineman Triathlons & Aquabike 2011 - Ironman Tri-2.4Mi Swim, 112Mi Cycle, 26.2Mi Run 11:56:44
- AVIA Wildflower Triathlons Festival Saturday 2011 - Long Course Triathlon-Swim 1.2 miles, Bike 56 miles, Run 13.1 miles 5:18:12
- Nevada Silverman Triathlon 2010 - Full Ironman-Swim 2.4 Miles, Bike 112 Miles, Run 26.2 Miles 11:30:33
- Vineman Full Ironman 2010 11:20:25
- Ironman St. George Utah 2010
- Ironman 70.3 California - 2010 5:17:27
- Nevada Silverman Triathlon 2009
- San Diego International Triathlon 2009 - International Triathlon- Swim 1000M, Bike 30K, Run 10K 2:09:56
- Avia Wildflower Triathlons Festival 2009 - Half Iron Triathlon- Swim 1.2Mi, Bike 56Mi, Run 13.1Mi 6:17:10
- UCSD Tritonman ~ 2009 - Wetsuits-Sprint Triathlon-Swim 500 yards, Bike 12.5 miles, Run 3.1 miles 1:12:04
The Tiki Swim is held in Oceanside, California and includes standard swim distances for the half (1.2 miles) and full (2.4 miles) Ironman. The full iron distance of a 2.4 mile swim starts with a surf entry, rounds the Oceanside Pier and then becomes a drag race into the sheltered waters of the Oceanside Harbor finishing at the launch ramps. There is also be a half-Ironman 1.2 mile swim option that has a beach start as well but quickly gets you into the calm harbor water. Age group awards will be presented for wetsuit and non-wetsuit divisions. Both courses are a point-to-point route with double decker shuttle buses to transport athletes, family and guests.
E-mail Click HERE