Chattanooga Open Water Swimmers
noun - Chattanooga Open Water Swimmers (or C.O.W.S.) is an open water swimming pod in the state of Tennessee. It was founded by Karah Nazor, an American open water swimmer who has completed a crossing of the English Channel, is a member of the South End Rowing Club as well as the race director of Swim the Suck, a 10-mile Swim in the Tennessee River Gorge in Chattanooga, Tennessee, U.S.A.
C.O.W.S. will host the U.S. Masters Swimming 1-3 Mile Open Water Swimming Championship (2.4 miles) on 17 May 2014 together with Outdoor Chattanooga and the River Rats Masters on the Tennessee River along the downtown Chattanooga waterfront, Tennessee.
- Karah Nazor Friberg website
- Swim the Suck
- Chattanooga Open Water Swimmers
- Karah Nazor Friberg On The Daily News Of Open Water Swimming
- Karah Nazor Friberg on Open Water Wednesday
- Karah Nazor website
- Open Water Swimming website
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Karah Nazor Friberg's Idyllic Swim In Tennessee
- The Long And Short Of Mastering Open Water