Christine Wilson was part of the Sport Resource Team for Open Water Swimming at the 2011 Special Olympics World Summer Games. She is also the International Director of Special Events & Corporate Services at Special Olympics Northern California, as well as the Race Director at RCP Tiburon Mile in San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
She was previously the Director of Event Operations and Event Consultant at Pacific West Productions and a volunteer at the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) Convention.
She received her Masters in Sports and Fitness Management from the University of San Francisco and a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Sports Management from the University of California, Santa Barbara. She helped organize the 1.5 kilometer open water swim with Kester Edwards, Jon-Paul St. Germain, Steven Munatones, Katerina Kaloudi, Bruckner Chase and Chrysostomos Giannoulakis, under the direction of Dr. Makis Asimakopoulos and the staff of the Special Olympics World Summer Games, in the Bay of Marathon in July 2011.
- Christine Wilson Linkedin bio
- Open Water Swimming In The Special Olympics
- RCP Tiburon Mile
- World Summer Games Ready To Go
- Divisioning Rounds Of The World Summer Games
- Truly Special Finish In The Open Water
- Andrew Smilley Wins Special Olympics
- World Summer Games To Be Held In Los Angeles
- Blossoming Like A Rose In The RCP Tiburon Mile
- Replacing Discrimination With Smiles
- Tim Shriver, A Great Friend Of Open Water Swimming
- Spills, Splashes, And Smiles At The World Summer Games
- The Legacy Of Eunice Shriver In The Open Water