From Openwaterpediacrossover swimmer is an athlete who competes in both pool swimming and open water swimming events or an athlete who competes in both open water swimming and triathlons or other endurance sports. It is also an athlete who previously competed in pool swimming, triathlons or other endurance sports and now focuses on open water swimming or vice versa.
She was a great crossover athlete who swam in the 200 individual medley in the pool and the 10 km marathon swim at the Olympics.
- Open Water Swimming
- Troy Prinsloo, Kyna Pereira Win Multiple Times in Capital K
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Crossover Athletes Enjoy A Great Present And Future
- When Swimmers, Polo Players And Triathletes Talk
- Back In The Day…Swimming In The Dark In 1920