Driven - The Marathon Swimming Documentary is an independent documentary film by Ben Pitterle and Brian Hall of Element 8 Productions about marathon swimming. The film will premier on 19 October 2013 in Carpenteria, California and features marathon swimmers Fiona Goh, Cherie Edborg, and Evan Morrison, and their respective swims across the Santa Barbara Channel.
Described as "Without wetsuits, in the dead of night, three swimmers braved the cold open-ocean to realize a dream...", the marathon swimming community helped finance the production of the 70-minute film.
- DRIVEN: A glimpse into the world of marathon swimming
- DRIVEN, the movie
- Are You DRIVEN?
- Facebook page for DRIVEN
- Element 8 Productions Twitter
- 10 Days To Be DRIVEN
- Greatest Feeling In The World Outside Your Comfort Zone
- Driven - The Marathon Swimming Documentary To Premier
- Driven Over Long Distances
- Catching The Essence Of Marathon Swimming