From OpenwaterpediaDiana is an Italian manufacturer of swimwear established in 1947. Its products include innovative swimwear, swim caps, backpacks, goggles, flip flops, and training gear.
Diana is a YouTube film produced by WIGS, a digital channel that produces high-end, original, scripted dramatic series and short films about the lives of extraordinary women. Diana is about Diana Nyad, an iron-willed swimmer determined to leave her mark on the long-distance swimming world attempts, at the age of sixty-two, a swim from Cuba to Florida.
- Sandra Keats, Director and Producer
- Marsha Oglesby, Executive Producer
- Robert Shapiro, Associate Producer
- Joia Speciale, Director of Photography
- Benjamin Lindermuth-McRobie. Editor
- Clare Major, Camera person
- Michael Weinstein, Sound Recording
- Daniel Powell, Sound Design and Re-recording Mix
- Music Composed by Sarah Thiele, Courtesy of Mar-Tune Music
- Christi Barli, Photographer
- Special thanks to Diana Nyad, Christi Barli, Bonnie Stoll, John Mix, FINIS, Elise Pearlstein and Sarah Stoecker