Doron Amosi (age 45) is an Israeli family physician who does triathlons
, marathon runs, and long distance open water swims
). He will participate in the Cyprus Israel Relay Swim for Youth at Risk
, a 380 km world record attempt
by a 6-person relay
team to swim non-stop from Cyprus to Israel, starting on 18 October 2013. In addition to being a charity swim
, the 6 swimmers wish to set a world record for the Longest Open Water Relay Swim currently held by the Night Train Swimmers
- Udi Erell (born in 1948) served 23 years in the Navy and manage 2 private companies which he founded to develop satellite-based solutions for vessels at sea - Matys On Board Ltd and Matys Satcom Ltd.
- Doron Amosi (age 45) is a family physician who does triathlons, marathon runs, and long distance open water swims).
- Ben Enosh was born in Madison, Wisconsin and grew up in Jerusalem, Israel and Palo Alto, California.
- Ori Sela is the owner, founder, and manager of Water World and WEST technique. He is a qualified hydro therapist, swimming coach, babies swimming instructor, Watzu, Jahara and shiatsu therapist, triathlon coach, open water swimming coach, therapeutic swimming instructor, and pregnant women coach.
- Oded Rahav (born in Addis Ababa Ethiopia in 1966) is an entrepreneur and CEO of Patiphon - your music everywhere.
- Luc Chetboun (born in Strasbourg France in 1968) grew up in Jerusalem and is an open water swimmer, marathon runner, triathlete, and Ironman.
- Erez Amir (born 1963) - cook and occasional swimmer. Amir has worked in some of the best restaurants in Israel, the last of which was the "Golden Apple" with Aharoni and Roshfeld as sous-chef and served in the Israeli navy submarines. He is a masters swimmer and sailor who runs a small software company.
- Nimrod Or (born in Denmark in 1982) - skipper and sailing instructor who served in the navy and is a skipper for Via Maris Yacht Club.
- Uri Brown (age 54) - operations crew who plays drums in a jazz band and works as a supervisor for variety maritime solutions and operational layout design.