From OpenwaterpediaThe Deadliest Catch".
Stanley is the CEO and founder Ridgeline Entertainment, LLC and is known for the Deadliest Catch (2005), Lobstermen: Jeopardy at Sea (2006), America's Toughest Jobs (2008) and Last American Cowboy (2010). He has also produced top shows for FOX, ABC, Animal Planet and Country Music Television. In addition to his acclaimed talents as a Producer and Director of Photography, Stanley is credited with designing innovative camera packages for use in the extreme environments featured in the shows “Ice Road Truckers," “Black Gold” and “Lobsterwars”.
Open Water Swimming
Stanley is also the producer and director of photography of The Great Lake Swim, Jamie Patrick's 90-mile solo attempt across Lake Michigan, and planned on making a documentary of The Longest Swim, Ben Lecomte's solo Stage swim attempt from Tokyo, Japan to San Francisco, California, using the SmackDab technology and platform.
- SmackDab In The Middle Of Swimming The Pacific Ocean
- The Longest Swim website
- Doug Stanley IMDb
- Benoit Lecomte's Solo Swim In The Pacific
- Broadcasting Ben Lecomte Across The Ocean
- Crews Are Made of Special People
- The Deadliest Catch
- The Back Story Of Jamie Patrick's Great Lake Swim
- The Ubiquity Of The Great Lake Swim
- Open Water Predictions For 2014
- The Great Lake Swim Facebook page
- Stroke by Stroke, Mile by Mile, Day by Day
- SmackDab Unprecedented In The Middle Of Lake Michigan