Dylan Kent is a Canadian open water swimmer who holds the overall world record for the L.O.S.T. Race, a 3.8 km open water swimming competition held in Lake Ontario in Oakville, Ontario run by Rob Kent of L.O.S.T. Swimming. It is named as one of Canada's Top Open Water Swims.
- L.O.S.T. Swimming Official Website
- Open Water Swimming
- Annaleise Carr Is Anything But L.O.S.T.
- Steve Faulkner Is L.O.S.T. In New York
- Alex McMillin, Always Helping While L.O.S.T.
- Marathon Swimming
- Establishing A Governing Body In Open Water Swimming
- These People Don't Look LOST, But They Are
- World Open Water Swimming Association