She competed in the 26-mile In Search of Memphré and finished second in the prestigious 17.5-mile Ederle Swim from New Jersey to New York setting a women's course record of 5 hours 36 minutes in 2011. She also set the record in the Lake Willoughby Swim and completed the Manhattan Island Marathon Swim on 23 June 2012 in 7 hours 52 minutes. She has also competed in the Liberty Island Swim, 10 km Little Red Lighthouse Swim in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, Brooklyn Bridge Swim, Governors Island Swim, Manhattan Island Relays, Purple Swim Bud Beatty, Whitney Point Open Water Swim, Sawbellies Open Water Swim, Lake Willoughby Swim, USA Swimming's Eastern Zone Open Water Championships, the Canandaigua Swim Club Open Water Swim, and finished second in the 10-mile (16.2 km) Kingdom Swim in 4 hours 20 minutes on 7 July 2012. She finished second in the women's division at the WOWSA World 10-Mile Championships and 2013 Kingdom Swim on 6 July 2013, escorted by Don Houghton.
She enjoys science, literature, math and music, plays the French horn and piano and is certified as a waterfront lifeguard.
- 2011 Ederle Swim
- Lake Willoughby Swim
- Open Water Swimming
- NYC Swim bio
- In Search of Memphre Competitors
- Emma Takes On Ederle From Manhattan To Sandy Hook
- Marathon Swimming
- Swim Agelessly In The Open Water
- Rob Madell Proves It Is Never Too Late
- WOWSA Battle: Brian Phillips vs. Eric Nilsson
- Emma Otto-Moudry Can WOW The Crowd
- Pure As White In Lake Memphremagog
- An Adventurous Day Between Open Water Swims
- World Open Water Swimming Association