From OpenwaterpediaJetSki or on a paddle board or surfboard accompanying or leading an open water swimmer for protection and/or guidance in an open body of water.
The escort was leading the swimmers out towards the last turn buoy.
1570–80; < F < It scorta, deriv. of scorgere to conduct < VL *excorrigere]
The coach will escort the swimmer on a kayak during the race.
paddle and kayak (for).
- People Open Water Swimmers Look Up To
- Fred Schiel Taking Helm In The Open Water
- Open Water Swimming
- Darren Miller's Rock Solid Six Pack
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Be Kind To Your Yacker Week 2012
- Be Kind To Your Yacker Week 2011
- Be Kind To Your Yacker Week Introduction
- Happy Yacker Week 2013
- Haiku To My Kayaker
- Haiku To Yacker
- Ode To My Yacker
- Kayaker And Rower Opinions Solicited By Coast Guard