The European Open Water Swimming Cup (LEN Cup) is a series of 5 km, 7.5 km, and 10 km open water swimming competitions held in Europe under the auspices of LEN (Ligue Européenne de Natation).
In 2013, the LEN Cup was held in 6 cities. The overall 2013 titles were won by Anna Olasz of Hungary and Andreas Waschburger of Germany.
- 5 km Leg #1 in Bat Yam, Israel
- 10 km Leg #2 in Balatonfüred, Hungary
- 5 km Leg #3 in Darica-Kocaeli, Turkey
- 10 km Leg #4 in Hoorn, Netherlands
- 7.5 km Leg #5 in Navia, Spain
- 10 km + 5 km final in Hamburg, Germany