noun - A race director is the organiser of an open water swimming competition, charity swim, ice swim, extreme swim, stage race, or championship event. The race director is responsible for all aspects of the event including registration, safety, course set-up, rule adjudication, permitting, timing, public relations, marketing, volunteer and staff coordination, awards, and results.
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- I Got Stung website
- When You Least Expect The Unexpected, It Happens
- Peter Mackay Standing Out Among The Crowd
- Team Pursuit At The 2013 FINA World Championships
- Nothing Is Guaranteed In The Open Water
- Do Masters Rules Rule Or What In Open Water Butterfly?
- No Refund, Why Not?
- Who What Where When And Why In Open Water Swimming
- Pádraig Mallon, Man In The Middle Of Much
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year Nominees
- This Is Africa - The aQuellé Midmar Mile
- Alooooha, Honolulu. No Kai Oi In The Open Water
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- Pádraig Mallon Is 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year
- How Lawyers Envision Great Open Water Events
- Water Temperature Recommendations By USA Triathlon
- Dangers, Risks: Who's Responsible In The Open Water?
- 2014 Waikiki Roughwater Swim T-Shirt Design Contest
- Expanding The Beautiful Swim Around Charleston
- Marathon Swimmer Kathleen Wilson Survives Life's Storms
- Women versus Men In The Open Water World
- RED FM Has Spirit For Open Water
- Pádraig Mallon To Be Honored In Mount Stuart Castle