noun - FISU or the Fédération Internationale du Sport Universitaire (International University Sports Federation) is resonsible for the World University Games (or formally The Universiade or informally in English as the World Student Games), an international multi-sport event organized for university athletes that includes the sport of open water swimming (a 10 km marathon swim).
The Fédération Internationale du Sport Universitaire organized the first official World Student Games in 1924 and were held under its auspices from 1949. An alternative event was organised by the Union Internationale des Étudiants (UIE) from 1947–1962, including one unofficial Games in 1954.
- World University Games - Women's 10K Universiade
- World University Games - Men's 10K Results
- World University Games Course Unveiled
- Oh To Be Young In The Open Water World
- World University Games Venue
- World University Games In Shenzhen
- 2011 Universiade
- 2013 World Universiade In Kazan, Russia
- Qualification For 2016 Rio Olympic Games