noun - Feeder is an individual or member of a support crew who prepares and mixes food and hydration for a channel swimmer on a channel crossing or for a marathon swimmer on a marathon swim. The feeder can also serve other roles as part of the support crew as a kayaker, paddler or pace swimmer.
The feeder prepared his drinks the last before, but made his sandwiches on the escort boat.
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?
- Travessia 14 Bis Held Today
- Open Water Swimming Bucket Lists
- It Takes All Kinds Of Aquatic Athletes
- How Many Marathon Swimmers Are There In The World?
- Five Or More Gets On Rottnest Channel Swim Honour Board
- Triathletes Are From Mars, Open Water Swimmers From Venus
- How To Feed On $30 Per Day In The Open Water
- Alper Sunaçoğlu Goes Far And Dreams Big
- How To Make An Inexpensive But Effective Feeding Stick