From Openwaterpediafeeding pontoon or feeding platform) is a boat or other temporary, floating or fixed structure, such as a dock or pier, used by coaches to provide fuel (i.e., food) or hydration (i.e., drink) to swimmers in an open water swimming competition.
The coaches were standing on the feeding station waiting for the swimmers to come in.
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- The Most Excellent Pontoons
- Open Water Swimmers Going Through Security
- What Is Impeding In Open Water Swimming?
- Open Water Swimming Moves and Tactics
- Open Water Swimmers Toeing The Line
- How To Feed On $30 Per Day In The Open Water
- How To Make An Inexpensive But Effective Feeding Stick
- Sun Tzu On Competitive Open Water Swimming
- Seaside Sights We Love To See
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association