From OpenwaterpediaAnacapa Channel off the California coast near Santa Barbara in 2012 in 10 hours 10 minutes at the age of 13 under the auspices of the Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association.
Goh, along with Evan Morrison and Cherie Edborg, is featured in DRIVEN, an upcoming independent documentary film about marathon swimming. The film is currently in production. Described as "Without wetsuits, in the dead of night, three swimmers braved the cold open-ocean to realize a dream...", the film is here.
- DRIVEN: A glimpse into the world of marathon swimming
- Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association website
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- DRIVEN, the movie
- Facebook page for DRIVEN
- Element 8 Productions Twitter
- 10 Days To Be DRIVEN
- Driven - The Marathon Swimming Documentary To Premier
- Driven Over Long Distances
- Dreamers Are Driven
- Catching The Essence Of Marathon Swimming