Revision as of 21:29, 17 December 2013 by Admin
The boundary between the Exclusive Economic Zones of the US and Cuba is halfway between Cuba and Florida, as determined by a 1977 treaty between the US and Cuba.
- Chloe McCardel, Swimming From Cuba To Florida In 2013
- The Art And Magic Of Open Water
- Cuba To Florida. It's Possible. Is It Probable?
- Chloë Can Do Half Million For CanTeen And Can Assist
- New Ways To Fight Box Jellyfish To Be Announced
- 11-day Window For Chloë McCardel
- John Bartlett Unexpectedly Passes Away
- Swimming Through The Night On The Florida Straits