2012 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Nomination
Foggle was nominated for the 2012 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year. Its World Open Water Swimming Association nomination reads, Few things are the bane of open water swimmers like foggy goggles. Trapped in an environment when they can see little and hear even less, open water swimming is sport where sensory deprivation is a given. But when goggles fog, the world of the open water swimmer turns inward even more often leading to frustration. But SBR Sports resolves those times when foggy goggles can depress the swimmer. Foggle is an anti-fog towelette that not only defogs goggles, but also cleans the lens at the same time. Crystal-clear vision is the result opening up a new window of the open water swimming world. Foggle not only can be used for swimming goggles, but also cycling and running shades, and scuba masks. For its reusable ability to clear up a potentially frustrating view of the world, for its multi-dimensional use on products enjoyed on both on terra firma and in aqueous venues, Foggle is a worthy nominee for the 2012 WOWSA Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year.
FOGGLE defogs and cleans goggle lens. Used by swimmers, snowboarders, skiers, cyclists, runners, and divers, each FOGGLE towelette can be used multiple times (5–6 applications). It is available in individual wipes, a pack of 6, or a box of 48.
- SBR Sports Inc.
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 2012 World Open Water Swimming Offerings of the Year Nominations
- Foggle, Offering Of The Year Nominee
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas In The Open Water
- Frosty The Snowman In The Open Water
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas In The Open Water
- Twelve Days of Christmas In The Open Water
- Jingle Bells In The Open Water
- Mateusz Sawrymowicz Is Poland's Promise
- Foggle As Good As Advertised