From Openwaterpediahydrating) during an open water swimming race, relay or solo marathon swim. Fueling is done while the swimming is treading water.
 Feeding Process
The feeding process is generally considered to be a four-step process:
The swimmers stopped momentarily for a feeding.
[Origin: bef. 900; ME feding, OE féding].
- 2 Seconds Of Pressure On Coaches And Athletes
- Open Water 6T - Teaching Open Water Feeding
- Hydration And Fueling Drills For The Open Water
- Feeding Fast In The Open Water
- Open Water Swimming - Feeding Drills
- Open Water Swimming
- Tasting Love In The Open Water
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association