noun - Gel packs are small, easy-to-use, individual squeeze packages that contain simple and complex carbohydrates, antioxidants and amino acids in order to provide an energy boost during a race. Single-serving pouches are sold in a variety of sizes, shapes and flavors, and can be easily digested while open water swimming.
The swimmer stuck two gel packs in her swim suit before the start of the race.
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- The Most Interesting Man In The Open Water World
- Gelling And Packing In The Open Water
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 15 Things Not To Eat During Open Water Swims
- Frosty The Snowman In The Open Water
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas In The Open Water
- Twelve Days of Christmas In The Open Water
- Jingle Bells In The Open Water
- Navigating With The First Couple Of Open Water Swimming
- Age-man Always Looking Out For Each Other
- To Reach Or Not To Reach The Other Shore