Hannah Jane Arnett Wilson (Chinese name 韋漢娜, born 10 March 1989) is a Hong Kong amateur pool and open water swimmer. She is a two-time Olympic swimmer for Hong Kong at the 2004 Athens Olympic Games and the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. She has won two career Universiade gold medals and holds 10 Hong Kong records and two Universiade records in pool swimming. At the 2006 Asian Games, she was a member of the bronze medal-winning team in the women's 4×100m freestyle relay.
 Open Water Swimming
 University of California Berkeley Career
She is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley where she competed on the women's swim team.
- • 2008 All-American (100-yard fly; 200-yard free relay; 400-yard free relay)
- • Swam a lifetime best 52.85 in the in 100 fly at the 2008 NCAA Championships final to earn All-America honors.
- • Was on the NCAA runner-up 200 free relay quartet (1:27.52, a new school record) at the 2008 NCAA Championships.
- • Was the third leg of a foursome that set a Cal dual meet record with a 1:32.22 in the 200 free relay (first place finish) at UCLA (2/2/08).
- • Was on the foursome that set a new Pac-10 meet record 3:13.22 in the 400 free relay at the 2008 Pac-10 Championships.
- • Also on the quartet that established a new Cal dual meet record in the 400 free relay with a time of 3:16.54 at the Stanford dual meet (2/16/08).
- • Clocked personal bests in the 100 free (48.84) and the 50 free (22.57) at the 2008 Pac-10 Championships.
- • Her personal marks in the 50 free (22.57) and 100 free (48.84) rank sixth and eighth respectively on Cal's all-time performance charts.
- Swimming The Cold Half In A Warm Place
- It's Cold In Hong Kong
- Railroading Along The Wall, Rough Water At Its Best
- Cold Half To Become The Cold Standard
- Trent Grimsey Headlines The Five In Hong Kong
- Sub 3 Squared Club Remains Virgin Territory
- Alex Beaulne Wins Cold Half Amid Winds And Waves
- Ned Denison Is Wowing Locals In Cold Half