Hannah Jane Arnett Wilson (Chinese name 韋漢娜, born 10 March 1989) is a Hong Kong amateur swimmer. She is a two-time Olympic swimmer for Hong Kong at the 2004 Athens Olympic Games and the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. She has won two career Universiade gold medals and holds 10 Hong Kong records and two Universiade records in swimming.
At the 2006 Asian Games, she was a member of the bronze medal-winning team in the women's 4×100 m freestyle relay. She won the relay division together with Harry Wright in the 15 km Cold Half marathon swim in Hong Kong on 23 February 2013.
University of California Berkeley Career
She is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley where she competed on the women's swim team.
- • 2008 All-American (100-yard fly; 200-yard free relay; 400-yard free relay)
- • Swam a lifetime best 52.85 in the in 100 fly at the 2008 NCAA Championships final to earn All-America honors.
- • Was on the NCAA runner-up 200 free relay quartet (1:27.52, a new school record) at the 2008 NCAA Championships.
- • Was the third leg of a foursome that set a Cal dual meet record with a 1:32.22 in the 200 free relay (first place finish) at UCLA (2/2/08).
- • Was on the foursome that set a new Pac-10 meet record 3:13.22 in the 400 free relay at the 2008 Pac-10 Championships.
- • Also on the quartet that established a new Cal dual meet record in the 400 free relay with a time of 3:16.54 at the Stanford dual meet (2/16/08).
- • Clocked personal bests in the 100 free (48.84) and the 50 free (22.57) at the 2008 Pac-10 Championships.
- • Her personal marks in the 50 free (22.57) and 100 free (48.84) rank sixth and eighth respectively on Cal's all-time performance charts.