Happiness Is A Sharp Chainsaw
From OpenwaterpediaHappiness Is A Sharp Chainsaw is the autobiography of Vito Bialla, the ultimate American success story of a German immigrant who survived the Vietnam war, founded a highly successful executive headhunting firm Bialla & Associates, sailed on the edge with some of the world's greatest sailors, founded a successful wetsuit company and an award-winning winery in Napa Valley, and found love and satisfaction while meeting the challenge of the greatest ultra-endurance tests on the planet including extreme swims to the Farallon Islands, across Lake Powell and in the Sea of Cortez.
The story describes the self-made business entrepreneur and extreme athlete who is one of the primary drivers of the Night Train Swimmers in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Happiness Is A Sharp Chainsaw
- Bialla & Associates
- Night Train Swimmers
- Farallon Islands Swimming Federation
- Interview with Ted Erikson and Vito Bialla
- Vito Bialla with Ted Erikson and Greta Andersen
- Vitality and Vigor with Vito
- Making Time for Breaking Records and Helping Others
- Night Train Swimmers On Course To The Farallones
- Night Train Swimmers Announce World Record Relay Attempt