Hong Kong Southern District Beach Games
The 1st Hong Kong Southern District Beach Games and International Beach Water Polo Tournament at Repulse Bay, Hong Kong includes The Five open water swimming pro-am competition, Hong Kong International Beach Water Polo Tournament, canoe polo demonstration, beach dodge ball and handball demonstrations, and a shark-themed sand sculpture competition on 20 October 2013.
Florine Tang, Executive Manager, Charities, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Dr. Chu Hing-hong, JP, Chairman, Southern District Council, Jessica Chow, Senior Liaison Officer, Southern District Office, Wendy Tsang, Assistant Director, Hong Kong Youth Arts Foundation, Mr. Ko, Chairman, Hong Kong Pok Fu Lam Village Kai Fong Welfare Association, Benjamin Sin, Team Leader, Caritas Pokfulam Community Development Project, and project artists Karen Pow, Castaly Leung, Chung Wing Kei, Luke Ching, Tang Kwok Hin, Law Chi Kit and Wong Chi Yung.
- International Beach Water Polo Tournament 08:00 – 15:00
- The Five Open Water Swim (Stanley to Repulse Bay) 09:00 – 11:30
- HKDA Beach Tournament 10:00 – 14:00
- Beach Handball Performance Match 11:00 – 13:00
- Shark-themed Sand Sculpture Competition 13:00 – 15:00
- Beach Dodge ball Performance Match 14:00 – 16:00
- Canoe Polo Performance Match 15:30 – 16:30
- Tracee Wu at email@example.com