and colleagues carrying the Olympic torch relay on its way to Sochi, Russia for the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in 2ºC (35.6ºF) water in the Amur River
noun - Ice swimmer is an athlete who focuses on ice swimming
, either for competition, fitness, adventure or pleasure.
Ice swimmer Andrei Sychev swam 2250m in a water temperature of 0.3°C and air temperatures of -33°C in a pool carved out of a frozen river in Tyumen.
extreme swimmer, cold water swimmer
Tyumen Open Water Swimming Cup
- Exploring Extremes, Swimming In Siberia
- Tyumen Winter Swimming Championships In Siberia
- Swimming In Siberia, Russian Winter Swimming Championships
- Russian Winter Swimming Championships
- Kūlia i ka nu‘u In The Open Water
- Do Ice Swimmers Have Bigger Brains?
- Ice Swimming Among Three Sisters In The Wilderness
- Ice Swim Africa 2013
- The Personality Traits And Astrology Of Swimmers
- What Open Water Swim Could Be More Dangerous?
- Should Ice Swimming Be In The Olympics? Yes!
- If Ice Swimming Were In The Olympics, What Are The Rules?
- Mind Over Matter, Swimming 1000m @ 0ºC
- Swimming In Siberia, Russian Winter Swimming Champs
- The Polar Olympics In Murmansk
- Murmansk Mile Across Kola Bay Is Totally Cool
- Pádraig Mallon, Man In The Middle Of Much
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year Nominees
- The Hardening And Passion Of Alexander Brylin
- Utilizing Colin Hill's Warmth In The Big Chill Swim Salford
- Breaststroke The Hard Way
- Open Water Swimming's Presence At The 2014 Winter Olympics
- Sian Williams Takes Two At Big Chill Swim Salford
- Andrew Allum Cruises To Victory In Salford
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- The Mind And Body Matter
- So Cool, So Bright, Jack
- Henri Kaarma Explains The Impossible
- Memory Of The Brain And Body, The Feats Of Henri Kaarma
- Frosty The Snowman In The Open Water
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas In The Open Water
- Twelve Days of Christmas In The Open Water
- Jingle Bells In The Open Water
- The Mind Matters In The Open Water
- International Ice Swimming Association Is 2013 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year
- Pádraig Mallon Is 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year
- Statistics On Ice Swimmers And Ice Swimming
- Hoping The Water Is Cold Enough
- Ice Swimming Exhibition At Winter Olympics Cancelled
- Positively Polar Pirita Open
- A Wave Of Winter Swimming Sweeps China
- Supermen Swim Past Icebergs, Orcas At Bottom Of World
- Where Landmarks Are Pure Snowy White
- Fearless And Frozen At The Bottom Of The World
- Nejib Belhedi At The Top Of The World
- Priority Sports Meets Anne Marie Ward
- Do You Wear Speedos?
- Pádraig Mallon To Be Honored In Mount Stuart Castle
- Bering Down On Tough, Hardened Adventurers Of South Africa
- How Does Fitness And Fat Play A Role In Open Water?
- Swimming in Cold Water - The Science, Sport, Life Strategy