Revision as of 19:56, 21 November 2013 by Admin
- Exploring Extremes, Swimming In Siberia
- Tyumen Winter Swimming Championships In Siberia
- Swimming In Siberia, Russian Winter Swimming Championships
- Russian Winter Swimming Championships
- Kūlia i ka nu‘u In The Open Water
- Do Ice Swimmers Have Bigger Brains?
- Ice Swimming Among Three Sisters In The Wilderness
- Ice Swim Africa 2013
- The Personality Traits And Astrology Of Swimmers
- What Open Water Swim Could Be More Dangerous?
- Should Ice Swimming Be In The Olympics? Yes!
- If Ice Swimming Were In The Olympics, What Are The Rules?
- Mind Over Matter, Swimming 1000m @ 0ºC
- Swimming In Siberia, Russian Winter Swimming Champs
- The Polar Olympics In Murmansk
- Murmansk Mile Across Kola Bay Is Totally Cool
- Pádraig Mallon, Man In The Middle Of Much
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year Nominees
- The Hardening And Passion Of Alexander Brylin
- Utilizing Colin Hill's Warmth In The Big Chill Swim Salford
- Breaststroke The Hard Way