Jarrod Poort (born 31 October 1994) is a Australian Olympic competitive swimmer who has represented Australia in the 1500m and 5 km open water swimming. Jarrod is considered one of Australia's leading 1500m and open water swimmers, training under Ron McKeon at West Illawarra Aquatic Swim club in NSW, Australia and studies at Wollongong University.
Poort finished fifth in the 5 km FINA World Championships on 20 July 2013 in Barcelona, Spain and competed in the 5 km team pursuit relay competition. He also competed on the 2013 State New Zealand Ocean Swim Series.
He also won the 2013 Parcours 2 km Pro Am sprint race as part of the Traversée Internationale du lac Memphrémagog in Magog, Quebec, Canada and finished fourth in the 10 km Traversée internationale du lac Mégantic on 10 August 2013.
- 2011 Commonwealth Youth Games- 1st 1500m freestyle, 2nd in the 400m, 3rd in the 200m
- 2012 Australian Openwater Championships- 1st in the 5km, 2nd in the 10 km
- 2012 Australian Olympic Trials- 1st in the 1500m, 2nd in the 800m
- 2012 Oceania Swimming Championships- 1st in 1500m
- 2012 London Olympics- 17th in 1500m
- 2013 BHP Billiton Aquatic Super Series Open Water Challenge- 1st in the 5 km
- 2013 Australian Open Water World Championships Trials- 1st in 5km, 3rd in the 10 km
- 2013 Fina 10km World Cup Cozumel, Mexico
- 2013 Australian World Championships Trials- 1st in 800m, 4th in 1500m
- 2013 FINA World Championships - 5th in 5 km
- 2013 State New Zealand Ocean Swim Series - 3rd in series (to date)
- 2013 State Bay of Islands Classic - 1st
- 2014 Swim the Swan 10K - 1st
- Ous Mellouli Wins 5K Worlds Over Eric Hedlin
- The Richest Masters Open Water Swim In The World
- Jarrod Poort Takes To The Ocean
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Expect The Unexpected, Parcours 2km Pro Am In Magog
- Racing Down Under At The State Harbour Crossing
- Kane Is Able To Win The State Harbour Crossing
- Sir John Kirwan Completes State Harbour Crossing
- Kane Radford Sprints To 5th Victory In 6 Races
- Charlotte Webby Dominates State Harbour Crossing
- Competition From Start To Finish At Bay Of Islands
- It's No State Secret, Swimming From Russell To Paihia
- Jarrod Poort Wins Round 2 In New Zealand
- Top Racing Down Under: Aussie vs Kiwi In La Grande Swim
- Neoprened Rhys Mainstone Wins La Grande Swim
- Green Is To Go, Melissa Gorman Is Back
- DNA And Culture And Coach Are In Place For Australia
- Drafting 101 - The Value Of Swimming In The Slipstream
- Can Anyone Win Twice?
- Who Will Be King?