He resides in Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A., but he has traveled the world to support adventurers on the high seas including Penny Palfrey's solo marathon swims in the Kauai Channel and the Cayman Islands (Bridging The Cayman Islands, and Darren Miller's record-setting swim in the Molokai Channel. He has also supported many other swims in the Hawaiian Islands for Bill Goding, Forrest Nelson, Quinn Carver, Brian Denaro, Tina Neill, Oliver Wilkinson and Jen Schumacher, including crossing of the Molokai Channel and Kaieiewaho Channel. He also paddled for Penny Palfrey during her Cuba to Florida swim attempt in 2012.
Art and Science of Endurance
"Pick an adventure and train toward it. Learn a lot, have some fun and get in shape." is one of his mottos.
Blue Planet Run
"With a sincere desire to help raise awareness and funds for the many in our world who do not have access to clean, safe drinking water, I will go on various endurance adventures including running, swimming, biking and paddling around the Hawaiian Islands that will total, in miles, 2817 and will complete this challenge before my 51st birthday on March 28, 2011. For all of my efforts I simply ask that you imagine a life without clean water, read some of the info on the website and then make a donation of at least $30 to Blue Planet Run to help toward my $20,000 goal."
- Jeff Kozlovich Official Blog
- Art and Science of Endurance
- Palfrey Marathon Swims website
- Open Water Swimming website
- The Friendly Isle Says Aloha To Oliver Wilkinson
- Gutsy Gnarley Guargantuan - Another Kaieiewaho Attempt
- Quinn Carver Nurturing A Love For The Open Water
- All For One, One For All Across The Molokai Channel
- Ka'iwi Channel Swim, Ready For An Epic Undertaking
- The Protective Cocoon Of An Escort Crew