Jia Jung is a 32-year-old American open water swimmer from Brooklyn, New York. He is entered in the 2013 Boston Light Swim and the 2013 C3 or the Cape Circumnavigation Challenge, a 15.1-mile (24.3 km) marathon swim around Cape May, New Jersey on 14 September 2013, founded by Jason Malick and sanctioned by the World Open Water Swimming Association.
Cape May, New Jersey is affectionately known as "America's Oldest Seashore Resort" and has a rich history dating back to the early 1600s. Cape May was not officially an island until World War II when the Army Corp of Engineers constructed the Cape May Canal to help protect the American waterways from German "U"Boats, primarily the entrance to the prominent city of Philadelphia by way of the Delaware Bay/River.
- Suzanna Aguilar-Dann, age 45 from Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
- Lelané Rossouw-Bancroft, age 36 from Newark, Delaware
- David Barra, age 48 from High Falls, New York
- Lori Carena, age 59 from Brooklyn, New York
- James Clifford, age 61 from Poolesville, Maryland
- David Conners, age 45 from San Francisco, California
- Sydne Didler, age 42 from Hague, New York
- Mike Gemelli, age 43 from Rutherford, New York
- Leonard Jansen, age 58 from Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
- Jia Jung, age 32 from Brooklyn, New York
- Kenn Lowy, age 56 from Brooklyn, New York
- Sara Marley, age 45 from London, United Kingdom
- Anthony McCarley, age 54 from Berwyn, California
- Greg O'Connor, age 44 from Natick, Massachusetts
- Melissa O'Reilly, age 33 from Lambertville, New Jersey
- Kimberly Plewa, age 30 from Rahway, New Jersey
- Franco Prezioso, age 47 from Bel Air, Maryland
- Claudia Rose, age 49 from San Diego, California
- Charlotte Samuels, age 15 from Ridgewood, New Jersey
- Karen Schmidt, age 46 from Solano Beach, California
- Katie Scott, age 22 from Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Mike Tyson, age 46 from Alexandria, Virginia
- Grace van der Byl, age 35 from Solano Beach, California
- C3 - Cape Circumnavigation Challenge Event Website
- Circle Tour In New Jersey - Cape Circumnavigation Challenge
- JC Malick
- Cape May Swim
- Victorian Cape May
- Cape May Canal
- Circumnavigating Around Cape Island
- Be A Trooper, A Century Of Open Water Swimming History
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?
- A Short List of Marathon Swims
- If You Swim With Ease
- C3 Results From Cape Circumnavigation Challenge