From Openwaterpedianoun - Kaua'i Channel) is the 72-mile (115.8 km) channel between the islands of Oahu and Kauai in the state of Hawaii. It is part of the Eight Seas with a maximum depth of 10,890 feet (3,319 m).
Kaieiewaho Channel Swims
Solo Swim Attempts
There has been one successfully relay crossing between November 20-22, 2011 by Linda Kaiser, Randy Brown, Michelle Macy, Joel Swartz, Billy Brown and Mike Spalding that took nearly two days of non-stop swimming.
Channels in the Hawaiian Islands
There are 9 main channels in the Hawaiian Islands that individuals attempt to swim: Auau Channel (or the Maui Channel), Kalohi Channel, Alalakeiki Channel, Pailolo Channel, Alenuihaha Channel, Kaulakahi Channel, Kealaikahiki Channel, Kaiwi Channel (or Moloka'i Channel) and the Kaieiewaho Channel.
- Kaieiewaho Channel Swimmer List
- Open water swimming
- Channeling Beauty Between The 8 Seas In Hawaii
- Aloha From One Island To Another
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Gutsy Gnarley Guargantuan - Another Kaieiewaho Attempt
- Swimming Safely With Thoughts Of Sharks
- Goding Is Golden
- The Protective Cocoon Of An Escort Crew