Lake Ontario Crossing
The Lake Ontario Crossing generally refers to the 42.2 km (26 mile) crossing of Lake Ontario that was established by Melanie Price of the L.O.S.T. Swimming team in 2011. The Lake Ontario Crossing goes from Port Dalhousie to Oakville, and is exactly the same distance as a running marathon, 42.2 km or 26.2 miles. However, it can also refer to those routes across Lake Ontario that are of marathon swimming distance.
Melanie Price and Rob Kent completed the LOST Marathon Swim across Lake Ontario.
- L.O.S.T. Swimming Official Website
- Open Water Swimming
- Annaleise Carr Is Anything But L.O.S.T.
- Steve Faulkner Is L.O.S.T. In New York
- Alex McMillin, Always Helping While L.O.S.T.
- Marathon Swimming
- Establishing A Governing Body In Open Water Swimming
- These People Don't Look LOST, But They Are
- World Open Water Swimming Association