Annaleise Carr is the youngest person to swim across Lake Ontario on 19 August 2012. The 14-year-old Canadian open water swimmer crossed Lake Ontario in 26 hours 41 minutes on the traditional Marilyn Bell route, a 50.5 km course from the mouth of the Niagara River to the breakwater at the Marilyn Bell Park in Toronto. The swim qualified for the 24-hour club and was a charity swim for Camp Trillium for which she raised over $230,000.
- Annaleise Carr website
- Annaleise Carr: Lake Ontario swimmer’s team key to her successful crossing
- Lake Ontario crossing: Donations kept swimmer Annaleise Carr going
- Annaleise Carr, 14, youngest person to swim Lake Ontario
- Canada On The Rise With Weinberger And Carr
- Solo Swims No Longer Lonely
- Annaleise Carr, New Lady of the Lake