Lisa Nordholm is an American open water swimmer and endurance athlete from Huntington Beach, California and a member of the OC Open Water Swims group in Orange County, California. She is a Masterfeedermixer for channel swims in the Catalina Channel and the Channel Islands off the coast of California and participated on the Aged Chum relay team.
- Live Bait And Aged Chum In Open Water
- Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association
- Facebook page for DRIVEN
- Are You DRIVEN?
- Peer-to-Peer Pressure From Pier-to-Pier
- Jamie's Swim Camp 2.0
- OC Open Water Swimmers
- Racing results
- Anacapa Relays Swim With A Fin In The Water
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- Survivors Fear No Pier Down The California Coast