MARNATON eDreams Garraf - Sitges
MARNATON eDreams Garraf - Sitges is a 10 km swim in Spain held annually in October. More than 200 swimmers traverse across the Coastal Natural Park of Garraf from Cala Ginesta (Port Ginesta) to the Playa de la Fragata (Sitges). Wetsuits are acceptable.
MARNATON was created by Miguel Rahola together with Mirentxu Vignau and a host of other open water swimming collaborators in the Catalonia region of Spain. They cleverly combined the words MAR (sea), NATACIÓN (swimming) and MARATHON to establish the brand MARNATON which organises the MARNATON eDreams Cap de Creus - Cadaqués as well as the MARNATON eDreams Garraf - Sitges and the MARNATON eDreams de la Luna.
- MARNATON eDreams Garraf - Sitges event
- MARNATON eDreams de la Luna website
- MARNATON eDreams Cap de Creus - Cadaqués website
- Team Swim 4 Good
- Marnaton eDreams Cadaqués
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Marnaton eDreams Cup Redux