MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming
The MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming are a set of standards and guidelines for undertaking a solo, unassisted open-water marathon swim in any body of water. MSF Rules were developed by marathon swimmers Evan Morrison, Andrew Malinak, Donal Buckley, and Elaine Howley.
For the most updated version of MSF Rules, please refer to the source document at Marathonswimmers.org.
- Rules of Marathon Swimming: Endorsements
- Marathon Swimmers Federation
- Marathon Swimmers Forum
- DNOWS: MSF Rules Of Marathon Swimming Announced
- SwimSwam: Marathon Swimmers Federation Publishes "Rules of Marathon Swimming" to Standardize Feats
- Swimming World: Open Water Community Gets Official Rules to Govern Marathon Swims