The athletes were preparing for a 25-kilometer pro marathon swimming race.
1895–1900; allusion to Pheidippides' 26-mi. (42-km) run from MARATHON to Athens to carry news of the Greek victory over the Persians in 490 b.c.] + [Origin: bef. 1000; ME; OE swimmende (adj.)]
A marathon run is defined as 26.2 miles or 42.195 km, but the definition of a marathon swim varies greatly. A marathon swim is defined by FINA 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) in length with the Olympic 10K Marathon Swim as its most visible race. Other examples around the world include the Atlantic City Around-the-Island Marathon Swim is 37 kilometers (22.5 miles), Tampa Bay Marathon Swim is 38.6 kilometers (24 miles), Manhattan Island Marathon Swim is 46 kilometers (28.5 miles), Maratona del Golfo Capri-Napoli in Italy is 36 kilometers, Maraton Acuatica Internacional Santa Fe - Coronda in Argentina is 57 kilometers, Sumidero Canyon Swimming Marathon in Mexico is 15 kilometers, Maratón Acuática Internactional Ciudad de Rosario in Argentina is 15 kilometers, La Patagones Viedma in Argentina is 15 kilometers, Ohrid Lake Swim Marathon in Macedonia is 30 kilometers, Varna-Galata Swimming Marathon is 4 kilometers, International Self-Transcendence Marathon Swim is 26.4 kilometers, PT109 Commemorative Swim Marathon is a 5 kilometer swim in the Solomon Islands.
According to Ted Erikson, in the 1960's, 16 kilometers (10 miles) was referred to as a marathon swim because of the relative times involved for completion. Wikipedia refers to marathon swimming as 10 kilometers in distance, referring to the FINA definition.
International Swimming Hall of Fame inductee Timothy Johnson describes a slew of marathon swims of various lengths in his authoritative book, History of Open-Water Marathon Swimming. Conrad Wennerberg also provides a rich description of marathon swims in his book, Wind, Waves and Sunburn: A Brief History of Marathon Swimming. The Canadian Encyclopedia defines marathon swimming as swimming in an open body of water for distances in excess of 1500 meters. The Encyclopedia of New Zealand defines marathon swims as longer than 10 kilometers. The World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation was formed in 1963 by professional marathon swimmers; its shortest swim was 16 kilometers in length. Sports Illustrated has written about marathon swimming over the years. In one article, the magazine described one marathon swim by Diane Nyad as 10 miles in length. The International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame defines marathon swimming as 25 kilometers.
A 10-kilometer swim done by a world-class swimmer is comparable in time to a marathon run done by world-class marathon runners.
The marathon run distance was standardized in 1921 after various distances had been debated since the 1st century AD. Swimmers are hopeful the marathon swimming community will come to an agreement in a shorter time frame than its running counterparts.
Marathon Swimming Events
In addition to the English Channel, North Channel, Catalina Channel, Molokai Channel, Tsugaru Channel, Cook Strait, Strait of Gibraltar and other channel swims or circumnavigations worldwide, below is a representative (but not exhaustive) list of marathon swimming competitions that are held annually around the world, compiled by Open Water Source:
Marathon Swims Around The World
These marathon swimming events around the world are listed by distance (not including solo swim attempts across channels, lakes, bays or down rivers):
1. 193 km (120 miles): 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim in New York, U.S.A. (7-day stage swim)
2. 88 km (54.6 miles): Maratón Internacional Hernandarias – Paraná in Argentina
3. 81 km (50.3 miles): India National Open Long Distance Swimming Championship in West Bengal, India
4. 70 km (43.5 miles): Vuelta a nado Isla de Ibiza in Ibiza, Spain (5-day stage swim)
5. 62 km (38.4 miles): Swimming Marathon of the Messinian Gulf two-way race in Greece
6. 60 km (37.2 miles): Open Water Swimming Marathon Kalamata in the Messiniakos Gulf in South Peloponnesus, Greece
7. 57 km (35.4 miles): Maratón Acuático Rio Coronda (or Maratón Acuática Internacional Santa Fe - Coronda) in Argentina
8. 45.8 km (28.5 miles): Manhattan Island Marathon Swim in New York, U.S.A.
9. 45.25 km (28 miles): Ka'iwi Channel Swim between Molokai and Oahu, Hawaii, U.S.A.
10. 43.4 km (27 miles): END-WET in North Dakota, U.S.A.
11. 40.2 km (25 miles): In Search of Memphre in Vermont, U.S.A.
12. 38.6 km (24 miles): Tampa Bay Marathon Swim in Florida, U.S.A.
13. 36 km (22.3 miles): Maratona del Golfo Capri-Napoli in Italy
14. 35 km (21.7 miles): Salish Sea Swim in Vancouver, Canada
15. 34 km (21.2 miles): Traversée Internationale du lac Memphrémagog in Quebec, Canada
16. 33.7 km (21 miles): British Long Distance Swimming Association Two-way Windermere in Windermere, England
17. 33.7 km (21 miles): British Long Distance Swimming Association in Loch Lomond in Scotland
18. 32.2 km (19.9 miles): International Bangla Marathon Swim in Bay of Bengal, Bangladesh
19. 32 km (19.8 miles): Traversée Internationale du lac St-Jean in Quebec, Canada
20. 31.8 km (19.8 miles): 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim - Stage 5 in New York, U.S.A.
21. 31.8 km (19.8 miles): 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim - Stage 2 in New York, U.S.A.
22. 31 km (19.2 miles): Swimming Marathon of the Messinian Gulf in Greece
23. 30.83 km (19.15 miles): Ultramarató de l'Ebre 30830 Swim Marathon in Amposta, Catalonia, Spain
24. 30.5 km (19 miles): All India Sea Swimming Competition in India
25. 30 km (18.6 miles): Ohrid Lake Swimming Marathon in Macedonia
26. 30 km (18.6 miles): Giants of the Bay Race in Victoria, Australia
27. 30 km (18.6 miles): Open Water Swimming Marathon Kalamata in the Messiniakos Gulf in South Peloponnesus, Greece
28. 29.4 km (18.3 miles): 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim - Stage 1 in New York, U.S.A.
29. 29.1 km (18.1 miles: 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim - Stage 7 in New York, U.S.A.
30. 28.1 km (17.5 miles): Ederle Swim from New York to New Jersey, U.S.A.
31. 28 km (17.3 miles): Palmy Manly Swim from North Palm Beach in Sydney to Manly’s Shelly Beach in Australia
32. 27.3 km (17 miles): Rose Pitonof Swim in New York, U.S.A.
33. 27.3 km (17 miles): S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Apache Lake, Arizona, U.S.A.
34. 27 km (16.7 miles): La Batalla De Rande A Nado in San Simon, Spain
35. 26.5 km (16.4 miles): International Self-Transcendence Marathon in Lake Zurich, Switzerland
36. 26 km (16.1 miles): International Swimming Marathon of Toroneos Gulf in Nikiti, Greece
37. 26 km (16.1 miles): Swim of Peace Ouma - Djerba in Djerba Island, Tunisia
38. 25.2 km (15.7 miles): 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim - Stage 6 in New York, U.S.A.
39. 25 km (15.5 miles): U.S. Masters Swimming 25K National Championships
40. 25 km (15.5 miles): Cruce del Puerto Rosario in Rosario, Argentina
41. 25 km (15.5 miles): St. Vincent's Foundation Swim Across the Sound from Connecticut to New York, USA
42. 25 km (15.5 miles): Villa Urquiza – Paraná in Paraná, Argentina
43. 25 km (15.5 miles): FINA World Swimming Championships 25 km
44. 25 km (15.5 miles): LEN European Open Water Swimming Championships 25 km
45. 25 km (15.5 miles): Pensacola Bridge Swim in Florida, U.S.A.
46. 25 km (15.5 miles): Toroneos Gulf Swim in Greece
47. 25 km (15.5 miles): German Open Water Swimming Championships in Rostock, Germany
48. 25 km (15.5 miles): Munster Open Water Championships in Inniscarra Reservoir, Cork, Ireland
49. 24.4 km (15.2 miles): 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim - Stage 4 in New York, U.S.A.
50. 24.3 km (15.1 miles): Cape Circumnavigation Challenge around Cape May, New Jersey, USA
51. 24 km (14.9 miles): St. Petersburg to Kotlin Island in Russia
52. 24 km (14.9 miles): Travessia 14 Bis in Brazil
53. 22 km (13.6 miles): Ijseelmeerzwemmarathon in the Netherlands
54. 21.2 km (13.2 miles): 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim - Stage 3 in New York, U.S.A.
55. 21 km (13 miles): International Marathon Swimming Beltquerung from Denmark to Germany
56. 21 km (13 miles): Travesia En Aguas Abiertas Por la Ruta de Olaya in Lima, Peru
57. 21 km (13 miles): Vidösternsimmet in Vidöstern, Sweden
58. 20.2 km (12.6 miles): Distance Swim Challenge in California, U.S.A.
59. 20.1 km (12.5 miles): Swim Around Key West in Florida, U.S.A.
60. 20.1 km (12.5 miles): FKCC Swim Around Key West in Florida, U.S.A.
61. 20 km (12.4 miles): Lake Argyle Swim in Lake Argyle in Western Australia
62. 20 km (12.4 miles): River Long Distance Swimming Competition from Chandan Nagar Rani Ghat to Sreerampur (India)
63. 20 km (12.4 miles): Río Grande Coronda along the Río Coronda in Argentina
64. 19.7 km (12.2 miles): Rottnest Channel Swim (Rotto Solo) in Perth, Australia
65. 19.3 km (12 miles): Swim Around Charleston in South Carolina, U.S.A.
66. 19.3 km (12 miles): That Dam Swim in Alabama, U.S.A.
67. 19 km (11.8 miles): River Long Distance Swimming Murshidabad Swimming Association in India
68. 19 km (11.8 miles): Medunarodni Plivački Maraton (Jarak-Šabac Marathon Swim) in Serbia
69. 18.8 km (11.7 miles): RiverFest Endurance Swim in Oregon, U.S.A.
70. 18.5 km (11.2 miles): BCT Gdynia Marathon in Gdynia, Poland
71. 18 km (11.1 miles): Fiji Swims in Fiji
72. 17.7 km (11 miles): Portland Bridge Swim in Oregon, U.S.A.
73. 17.7 km (11 miles): Myrtle Huddleston Honorary Swim in California, U.S.A.
74. 17.2 km (10.7 miles): Portland Bridge Swim in Oregon, U.S.A.
75. 17 km (10.5 miles): ILDSA & Swim Ireland National 17k Championships in Lough Erne, Ireland
76. 17 km (10.5 miles): British Long Distance Swimming Association in Windermere, England
77. 16.2 km (10 miles): La Jolla Cove Swim Club 10-miler in La Jolla, California, U.S.A.
78. 16.2 km (10 miles): Kingdom Swim in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont, U.S.A.
79. 16.2 km (10 miles): Deer Creek Open Water Marathon Swim in Charleston, Utah, U.S.A.
80. 16.2 km (10 miles): U.S. Masters Swimming 9+ mile National Championships in Minnesota, U.S.A.
81. 16.2 km (10 miles): Swim the Suck in Tennessee River Gorge, Tennessee, U.S.A.
82. 16.1 km (10 miles): International Bangla Marathon Swim in Bay of Bengal, Bangladesh
83. 16 km (9.9 miles): Faros Marathon Swim in Croatia
84. 16 km (9.9 miles): Lake Trichonida Crossing in Greece
85. 16 km (9.9 miles): Swimming Peace Marathon from Greece to Turkey
86. 16 km (9.9 miles): Cork to Cobh Charity Swim in Cork, Ireland
87. 15.2 km (9.5 miles): S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Saguaro Lake, Arizona, U.S.A.
88. 15 km (9.3 miles): Irish Long Distance Swimming Association Challenge Swim in Lough Sheelin in Cavan, Ireland
89. 15 km (9.3 miles): Távúszást rendezünk Paks-Kalocsa from Paks to Kalocsa in Bács-Kiskun, Hungary
90. 15 km (9.3 miles): Travessia Mar Grande Salvador in Brazil
91. 15 km (9.3 miles): Maratón Acuática Internactional Ciudad de Rosario in Rosario, Argentina
92. 15 km (9.3 miles): Saint Martin Island Long Distance Channel Swimming in Bangladesh
93. 15 km (9.3 miles): FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix in Cozumel, Mexico
94. 14.5 km (9 miles): North Evoikos Swim in Greece
95. 14.4 km (9 miles): S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Canyon Lake, Arizona, U.S.A.
96. 14.1 km (8.7 miles): Henley's Swim Bridge to Bridge on Henley-on-Thames, England
97. 14 km (8.6 miles): National Ganga River Long Distance Swimming Competition in Patna / Bihar (India)
98. 13.1 km (8.2 miles): Pennock Island Challenge in Alaska, USA
99. 13.1 km (8.2 miles): Swim for Freedom on Geneva Lake, Wisconsin, USA
100. 13 km (8.12 miles): Great Salt Lake Marathon Swim in Utah, USA
101. 13 km (8.12 miles): Frances Thornton Memorial Galway Bay Swim in Ireland
102. 12.87 km (8 miles): Boston Light Swim in Massachusetts, USA
103. 12.87 km (8 miles): YMCA & MVP Annual Lake Swim in Vermont, USA
104. 12.87 km (8 miles): Kirkton of Balmerino Championship in River Tay Estuary, Scotland
105. 12.8 km (8 miles): Islamorada around the Alligator Lighthouse in Islamorado, Florida, U.S.A.
106. 12.07 km (7.5 miles): Potomac River 7.5 Mile Swim for the Environment in Maryland, U.S.A.
107. 12 km (7.4 miles): National Ganga River Long Distance Swimming Championship in Patna / Bihar (India)
108. 11.2 km (7 miles): Bear Lake Open Water Swim in Utah, USA
109. 10.4 km (6.5 miles): Loch Earn Championship in Scotland
110. 11.1 km (7 miles): Maliakos Gulf Swim in Greece
111. 11 km (6.9 miles): Amvrakikos Gulf Swim in Greece
112. 11 km (6.9 miles): Manly Wharf Bridge to Beach in Sydney, Australia
113. 10.2 km (6.3 miles): Little Red Lighthouse Swim in New York, USA
114. 10 km (6.2 miles): San Francisco Bay 10K Bridge-to-Bridge Swim in San Francisco Bay, California
115. 10 km (6.2 miles): Swim Across America Long Beach in Marine Stadium, Long Beach in California, USA
116. 10 km (6.2 miles): Nike Swim Miami in Miami, Florida
117. 10 km (6.2 miles): Diamond Lake Open Water Challenge in Minnesota
118. 10 km (6.2 miles): Pensacola Three-Mile Bridge Swim in Pensacola, Florida
119. 10 km (6.2 miles): USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships in Ft. Myers, Florida
120. 10 km (6.2 miles): Lake Del Valle Open Water Swim in Lake Del Valle, California
121. 10 km (6.2 miles): Fire Island Ocean Swims in New York
122. 10 km (6.2 miles): Sound to Cove Open Water Swim in New York
123. 10 km (6.2 miles): Change Your Latitude in Alaska
124. 10 km (6.2 miles): Swim to the Moon in New York
125. 10 km (6.2 miles): Horsetooth Open Water Swim in Horsetooth Reservoir, Colorado, U.S.A.
126. 10 km (6.2 miles): Lake George Open Water Swim in Lake George, New York, U.S.A.
127. 10 km (6.2 miles): Cast Classic in Idaho, U.S.A.
128. 10 km (6.2 miles): Coney Island Aquarium Triple Dip Swim in Coney Island, New York, U.S.A.
129. 10 km (6.2 miles): Flat River Reservoir Champions Challenge in Rhode Island, U.S.A.
130. 10 km (6.2 miles): Escape From Skidaway in Georgia, U.S.A.
131. 10 km (6.2 miles): FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup in Santos, Brazil
132. 10 km (6.2 miles): FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup in Patagones-Viedma, Argentina
133. 10 km (6.2 miles): FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup in Eliat, Israel
134. 10 km (6.2 miles): FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup in Cancun, Mexico
135. 10 km (6.2 miles): FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup in lac St-Jean, Roberval, Canada
136. 10 km (6.2 miles): FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup in Lac Mégantic, Quebec, Canada
137. 10 km (6.2 miles): FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup in Hong Kong
138. 10 km (6.2 miles): FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup in Xinjin River, Shantou, China
139. 10 km (6.2 miles): Bale of Tortugas in Lake Conroe, Texas
140. 10 km (6.2 miles): Lough Gill 10K in Sligo, Ireland
141. 10 km (6.2 miles): Camlough Lake 10K in Camlough, Ireland
142. 10 km (6.2 miles): Human Race Eton Swim in Eton, England
143. 10 km (6.2 miles): City Beach Swim in Western Australia
144. 10 km (6.2 miles): Champion Lakes Swim in Western Australia
145. 10 km (6.2 miles): Sorrento Swim in Western Australia
146. 10 km (6.2 miles): Bridge-to-Bridge in San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
147. 10 km (6.2 miles): Hellenic Championship 5 & 10 Km in Greece
148. 10 km (6.2 miles): U.S. Masters Swimming National 10km Open Water Swimming Championships in Lake Mead, California, U.S.A.
149. 10 km (6.2 miles): MAXIFUEL Nutrition Open Water Swim Challenge (Bray) in England
150. 10 km (6.2 miles): Secbands EPA Swim Challenge Series in East Cape, South Africa
151. 10 km (6.2 miles): Metro South West Open Water Championships in New South Wales, Australia
152. 10 km (6.2 miles): Berry Rickards in New South Wales, Australia
153. 10 km (6.2 miles): NSW Open Water Championships in New South Wales, Australia
154. 10 km (6.2 miles): Narranderra SC in Australia
155. 10 km (6.2 miles): King Of The Rivers in the Netherlands
156. 10 km (6.2 miles): BHP Billiton Aquatic Super Series Open Water Challenge in Perth, Australia
157. 10 km (6.2 miles): South Head Roughwater Swim in Sydney, Australia
158. 10 km (6.2 miles): Canadian Open Water Swimming Championships in Canada
159. 10 km (6.2 miles): Asian Beach Games in various countries (Haiyang, China in 2012)
160. 10 km (6.2 miles): Bali Ocean Swim in Kuta Beach, Bali, Indonesia
161. 10 km (6.2 miles): Japan Open in Tateyama, Chiba, Japan
162. 10 km (6.2 miles): Ganga River Long Distance Swimming Competition in Bihar, India
163. 10 km (6.2 miles): European Open Water Swimming Championships in various countries
164. 10 km (6.2 miles): River Hoogly Competition in Nava Sanghe, Bhatpara Bazar (India)
165. 10 km (6.2 miles): River Long Distance Swimming Championship in Palpara, Chandan Nagar, Hoogly (India)
166. 10 km (6.2 miles): Fiji Ocean Swim Festival on Plantation Island, Mamunuca Islands in Fiji
167. 10 km (6.2 miles): Fiji Pearls Swim in Savusavu, Fiji
168. 10 km (6.2 miles): Mana Fiji Swim Fest in Fiji
169. 10 km (6.2 miles): Split Open in Split, Croatia
170. 10 km (6.2 miles): Munster Open Water Championships in Cork, Ireland
171. 10 km (6.2 miles): Lord & Lady of the Lake in Camlough, Ireland
172. 10 km (6.2 miles): Bray to Greystones (Wicklow) Sea Swim in Ireland
173. 10 km (6.2 miles): Japan Open in Tateyama, Japan
174. 10 km (6.2 miles): MaxiFuel Big South Swim Challenge in River Thames, England
175. 10 km (6.2 miles): S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Roosevelt Lake, Arizona, U.S.A.
176. 10 km (6.2 miles): First National Kimberly Lake Argyle Swim in Lake Argyle, Western Australia
177. 10 km (6.2 miles): Bay Challenge in English Bay, Vancouver, Canada
178. 10 km (6.2 miles): Lock Eck in Scotland
179. 10 km (6.2 miles): Pismo Polar Bear 10k Swim in Pismo Beach, California, U.S.A.
180. 10 km (6.2 miles): Utterly Buttermere Swim Sportive in Cumbria, U.K.
181. 10 km (6.2 miles): Long Island Sound Open Water Swim in Long Island, New York, U.S.A.
182. 10 km (6.2 miles): Flowers Sea Swim 10 km in Grand Cayman Island, Cayman Islands
183. 10 km (6.2 miles): Southern Oregon Open Water Swims at Applegate Lake, Jacksonville, Oregon
Maratón Acuática Internacional Santa Fe - Coronda
Šabac Swim Marathon
Long distance swimming, Marathon swimming, Ultra marathon swimming, long distance swim, Ultra long distance swimming, Open water swimming, Ultra marathon swimming, open water swimming, rough water swimming, channel swimming, long distance swimming, channel swims
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- The Unique Challenge Of Open Water Swimming
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?
- Travessia 14 Bis Held Today
- Open Water Swimming Bucket Lists
- It Takes All Kinds Of Aquatic Athletes
- How Many Marathon Swimmers Are There In The World?
- Five Or More Gets On Rottnest Channel Swim Honour Board
- Triathletes Are From Mars, Open Water Swimmers From Venus
- How To Feed On $30 Per Day In The Open Water
- Alper Sunaçoğlu Goes Far And Dreams Big
- How To Make An Inexpensive But Effective Feeding Stick
- Top 10 Things To Fear In The Open Water
- Dangerous Creatures For Open Water Swimmers
- Being With Bengals, Terrifying Tigers In The Tank
- Jon Erikson's Thoughts 3 Decades Later On The 3-way
- Michael Jordan Joins The Half Century Club
- Look Behind And Below You In The Open Water
- Is Open Water Swimming An Endurance Sport?
- Butterfly Swim Rules In The Open Water
- Backstroke Swim Rules In The Open Water
- Breaststroke Swim Rules In The Open Water
- Circle Tour In New Jersey - Cape Circumnavigation Challenge
- All For One And One For All Across The Molokai Channel
- It's Marathon Swim In Ireland
- Badges Of Honour In Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming Is A Global Phenomena
- Misinformation And Myths In The Open Water
- Doug McConnell Digs Deep vs. A Zillion Little Barbs
- Eliminating The Fear Of Sharks In The Open Water
- Finishing A Marathon Swim Barefoot And Barrel-Chested]
- How Do You Pee And Poop During An Open Water Swim?
- BCT Gdynia Marathon Recalls The 1960's And 1970's
- Tampa Bay Marathon Swim website
- 30 Open Water Swimmers Known By One Name
- Tampa Bay Makes Waves To Fight Cancer
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- List Of Marathon Swims Around The World
- Doug McConnell Digs Deep vs. A Zillion Little Barbs
- Distance Matters In Tampa Bay
- The Incredible History Of The Peace Swim (Plivački maraton Jarak-Šabac)
- Coffee And Caffeine Controlled By World Anti-Doping Agency
- Mount Everest vs. The English Channel _ Which Is More Difficult?
- Difficulty vs. Risk - Two Different Perspectives On The Oceans Seven
- Seven Summits vs. Oceans Seven - Which Is More Difficult?
- Mount Everest, The English Channel Of Mountaineering
- Growth On Terra Firma Mirrors That Of The Open Water
- Differences Between Men And Women In The Open Water
- What Is The Correct Call In The Open Water?
- The Most Interesting Man In The Open Water World
- Swim Of Peach Ouma - Djerba In Tunisia
- Swims Of Peace From Sahara To Arctic Circle
- Bert Thomas, Strait And Tough As A Marine
- Grace Van Der Byl Goes 3 For 3 After 17
- The Dark Shadows Of Neoprene In The Open Water World
- Billy O'Connor Crosses Where There's A Big Expanse Of Water