From OpenwaterpediaJeffreys Bay, South Africa.
It is the location of several open water swimming competitions where fresh ocean air blends with clear blue waters and bright sunshine including the 7.5 km JBay Swim Classic organized by Brenton Williams.
The complex sprawls behind the tall sand dunes of Aston Bay, along some pristine coastline, situated 5 km outside Jeffreys Bay. Owners see the Marina as their holiday home or else as a healthy capital investment with which to secure their retirement. The Marina boasts classic double-arched bridges in a Cape-Caribbean architectural theme where the waterways are lined with palm trees. With the excellent security in place, the complex is a highly sought-after suburb of Jeffreys Bay.
- Flying Into A Happy New Year
- Skins Turn Grey At The JBay Cold Water Swim Classic
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Smell The Sea, Feel The Sky In Memory Of Burgert van der Westhuizen
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- JBay Cold Water Swim Classic Returns
- Rebecca Newman Wins JBay Cold Water Classic