noun - Marine life includes all plants and wild animals that reside in the ocean. Open water swimmers generally encounter seaweed, kelp, turtles, whales, dolphins, porpoises, jellyfish, fish of all kinds, coral reefs, seals, sea lions, and sea snakes.
- Marine life
- Marine life by Animal Planet
- Open Water Swimming
- Old School Shark Shield
- Kids4Coral Helps The Next Generation
- What Open Water Swim Could Be More Dangerous?
- Marathon Swimmers Accept Risks Outside The Open Water
- Marathon Swimming
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- The Boys Will Bring Us Home...Across The Bering Strait
- Sighting At Night With An Umbrella
- Best Guess, Incredible Foresight, And Unbelievable Planning
- Julian Rusinek Finishes 2-Year Journey Between 2 Islands
- Looking Up, Breathing And Enjoying Nature's Beauty
- How Times Change In The Open Water World
- Is Swimming In Cooler Waters Safer?