noun - Marine life includes all plants and wild animals that reside in the world's oceans. Open water swimmers generally encounter seaweed, kelp, turtles, whales, dolphins, porpoises, jellyfish, sharks, fish of all kinds, coral reefs, seals, sea lions, and sea snakes.
Underwater in Laguna Beach
Marine life showcased by ocean swimmer and marine artist Patsee Ober
- Marine life
- Marine life by Animal Planet
- Open Water Swimming
- Old School Shark Shield
- Kids4Coral Helps The Next Generation
- What Open Water Swim Could Be More Dangerous?
- Marathon Swimmers Accept Risks Outside The Open Water
- Marathon Swimming
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- The Boys Will Bring Us Home...Across The Bering Strait
- Sighting At Night With An Umbrella
- Best Guess, Incredible Foresight, And Unbelievable Planning
- Julian Rusinek Finishes 2-Year Journey Between 2 Islands
- Looking Up, Breathing And Enjoying Nature's Beauty
- How Times Change In The Open Water World
- Is Swimming In Cooler Waters Safer?
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Hadar Aviram Across The Sea Of Galilee
- Strange Sharks Of Sagami
- Dangers, Risks: Who's Responsible In The Open Water?
- The Octad Of Open Water - Prison Island Swims
- Open Water Swimmers Who Dream Big
- Craig Lenning Has The Right Stuff After 47 Years
- The Perfect Open Water Swimming Venue
- Are You Ready For The Open Water?
- Marathoning From Mozambique To Madagascar
- Marathon Swimmers Federation To Test Stinger Suits
- When Are Stinger Suits Used?
- Big Day Out On The Ocean (Atlantic Division)
- Big Day Out On The Ocean (Pacific Division)
- Q&A With Craig Lenning
- America's Very Difficult Open Water Swims
- 10 Difficult Short Open Water Swims
- Open Water Swimming Preparations For Tsugaru Channel
- Why Open Water Swimmers Are Like Richard Feynman
- Paddle Out For Sharks
- Nature Nixes Night Train, Sea Sinks Sueño
- The Future Of Open Water: Nanobots And Navigation
- Breaking Barriers In Belize
- Bruckner Chase Presents Aquatic Adventures
- Assisted Or Unassisted? Marathon Swimmers To Decide