(Redirected from Mary Maura Twomey)
Mary Maura Twomey is an American open water swimmer from Boston, Massachusetts. She is entered in the 2013 Boston Light Swim and completed the 2.6-mile Cold Water Challenge in Fairfield, Connecticut and the second Cold Water Classic on 3 May 2014.
- Be A Trooper, A Century Of Open Water Swimming History
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?
- A Short List of Marathon Swims
- If You Swim With Ease
- Cold Water Training Turns Into Cold Water Challenge
- 2.6 Miles Of Cold Water Challenge
- Brad McVetta Crowned Cold Water Classic Champion