Matthew Moseley from New Orleans, Louisiana is an author of Dear Dr. Thompson and an American open water swimmer who made the first swimming descent of the Colorado River through Canyonlands for 49 miles and has competed in numerous open water swimming races. He will also attempt to swim 23 miles with Glynde Mangum across Lake Pontchartrain from the North Shore in New Orleans to the New Canal Lighthouse in Louisiana in a charity fund-raiser for the Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation, called the Lake Pontchartrain Swim Team 23 mile Crossing.
Charity Swim Contact
- Captain Allen Buras
- Jennifer Buras: logistics
- Allen and Jennifer Blow: Support and logistics
- Sky King: coach: pacer/sighter
- Spencer Hawkins: pacer/sighter
- Tommy Giovagnoli: outreach