Matthew Moseley from New Orleans, Louisiana is an author of Dear Dr. Thompson and an American open water swimmer.
- Moseley made the first swimming descent of the Colorado River through Canyonlands for 49 miles and has competed in numerous open water swimming races.
- In 2012 Glynde Mangum and Matthew Moseley crossed Lake Pontchartrain in 3-5 foot swells storms and lightening, swimming 26 miles in just over 12 hours from the North Shore in New Orleans to the New Canal Lighthouse in Louisiana in a charity fund-raiser for the Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation, called the Lake Pontchartrain Swim Team 23 mile Crossing.
Charity Swim Contact
- Captain Allen Buras
- Jennifer Buras: logistics
- Allen and Jennifer Blow: Support and logistics
- Sky King: coach: pacer/sighter
- Spencer Hawkins: pacer/sighter
- Tommy Giovagnoli: outreach