- Moseley made the first swimming descent of the Colorado River through Canyonlands for 49 miles and has competed in numerous open water swimming races.
- In 2012 Glynde Mangum and Moseley swam as a duo relay and successfully crossed Lake Pontchartrain in 3-5 foot swells storms and lightening, swimming 26 miles in just over 12 hours from the North Shore in New Orleans to the New Canal Lighthouse in Louisiana in a charity swim fund-raiser for the Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation, called the Lake Pontchartrain Swim Team 23 mile Crossing.
- In 2014, Moseley became the first person to swim across Lake Pontchartrain in 14 hours 55 minutes.
Documentary by award-winning filmmaker Wayne Ewing.
Charity Swim Contact
- Captain Allen Buras
- Jennifer Buras: logistics
- Allen and Jennifer Blow: Support and logistics
- Sky King: coach: pacer/sighter
- Spencer Hawkins: pacer/sighter
- Tommy Giovagnoli: outreach
- Matthew Moseley website
- New Canal Lighthouse Swim
- Save Our Lake website
- Open Water Swimming website
- Swim My Brother Swim On Lake Pontchartrain
- The Long And Short Of Training For Lake Pontchartrain
- Going Fast To Go Far
- Wayne Ewing Films
- Preparing To Paddle Across Pontchartrain
- Training For The Big Swim Across Lake Pontchartrain
- Matthew Moseley Makes It Across The 'Train
- Gator Doesn't Stop Matthew Moseley From The 'Train