From Openwaterpediaopen water swimmer from U.C.L.A., born in Taiwan. She won the 3-mile race at the 44th annual Seal Beach Rough Water Swim on 22 June 2013.
She won a CIF Division 1 Championship in 2010 and was a 2009 All-American in the 200 and 500 freestyle. She is coached by Mark Schubert and is a member of the USA Swimming National Youth Team from 2009-2010 and 2012-2013. She finished 2nd at the 2009 USA Swimming Junior Nationals and competed in two FINA World Cup pool swimming competitions in Stockholm, Sweden and Berlin, Germany finishing in 6th and 7th place, respectively, in the 800m freestyle. She finished 9th at the 2014 USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships 10 km race in Castaic Lake, California.
- Megan Rankin at UCLA
- USA Swimming National Team bio
- Running Start, Fast Finish At Seal Beach Rough Water Swim
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Seal Beach Rough Water Swim
- 2014 USA Swimming 10 km Championship Results (Women)
- Situational Awareness In The Open Water Par Excellence
- Swimming In Close Proximity