She has coordinated or directed the swims and support for all of Bruckner Chase’s marathon swims and is a coach for the Ocean City Swim Club. Her father was the late channel swimmer Lt. Colonel Stewart Evans.
She wrote the grant for the American Samoan Toa o le Tai program.
- Ph.D. received from the University of Pennsylvania in the School of Social Policy and Practice. Doctoral Program in Social Welfare. Dissertation Title: Mindfulness Mediation with Incarcerated Youth: A Randomized Controlled Trial Informed by Neuropsychosocial and Cultural Theories of Adolescence
- San Francisco State University - Master's in Psychology, 1999
- Rutgers University - Bachelor's in Psychology, 1989
- Ocean City Swim Club
- Inaugural Aunu'u to Utulei Relay
- Bruckner Chase website
- 2012 World Open Water Swimming Offerings of the Year Nominations
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Toa o le Tai Program, Offering of the Year Nominee
- Abling The Disabled Both In And Out Of The Water
- Fearsome, Ferocious, Fickle Farallones Awaits The Irish
- Fearsome, Ferocious, Fickle Farallons Awaits South Africa
- Ph.D. From Penn Powers Positivity
- Finding True Love In The Open Water