noun - NCAA or the National Collegiate Athletic Association is an American non-profit association of 1,281 institutions, conferences, organizations and individuals that organizes the athletic programs of many colleges and universities in the United States and Canada.
Many of the world's best swimmers, both male and female, open water and pool, train and compete for NCAA institutions and compete at the NCAA Men's and Women's Swimming and Diving Championships that are held annually in March.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- Why The NCAA Should Add Open Water Swimming
- It Is Only A Matter Of Time For Triathlons And Open Water
- Triathlon And The Collegiate Experience
- Who Is Dr. Freas And What Is His Open Water Vision?
- USC Trojans Gearing Up For Olympic Qualifier In Portugal
- The Crimson Tide Rolls And Stays Grounded
- Tom Shields, From Body Surfing To Streamlining
- Wolverines Swim Fast In The Water
- Benjamin Brings Breaststroke To Barcelona