Niall O Crualaoich
Niall O Crualaoich is known as Mr Challenge Me! He has crossed the English Channel, competed in the Ironman triathlons and at the world triathlon firefighter championships. He is the race director for the first Cork to Cobh and annual Escape from Spike Island open water swims as well as the Safety coordinator for the Lee Swim in Ireland.
• Certificate in Health, Exercise and Fitness (University of Limerick Level 6 award)
• Triathlon Ireland Level 1 Coach
• Triathlon Ireland Race Referee and Technical official
• Irish Canoe Union (ICU) Level 2 Instructor
• ICU Level 3 trainee Coach
• ICU Level 2 Competition Coach
• Canoe polo Referee
• ICU Level 3 Proficiency
• SAQ Foundation
• IRFU/ IAWLA level 1 Weightlifting coach
- Running: Multiple marathons (PB 3 hours), 4 Ultra-marathons, Marathon des Sables finisher 2009. Western states 100 mile finisher 2011 in 26 hours 54 minutes.
- Triathlon: Ironman, Triple Ironman relay (first Irish participant), World age group championships 2006, World Firefighter championships (elite) 2006
- Kayaking: Irish canoe polo squad 2004-06, Multiple world firefighter games medals for sprint kayaking, Kayaking Coach. Multiple finishes of the Liffey decent (long distance kayak race). Winner of the Overseas European trophy in the Devizes to Westminister 125 mile kayak race 2011.
- Swimming: 1000th person to swim English Channel, Organiser of the first Cork to Cobh and annual Escape from Spike Island open water swims. Safety coordinator for the Lee swim.